[texbirds] Cen-Tex fallout.

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:31:13 -0500

As Phil and others have mentioned there seems to be a good fall out in
Cent-Tex today.  I have heard from Austin, San Marcos and San Antonio, all
are experiencing nice numbers of migrants.  For sure Bastrop Co. seems to
be.  Had my FOY Yellow-bellied Flycatcher moments ago as well as various
warblers, buntings and other birds passing thru the property.  Have errands
to run but it is sure hard to leave the birds today..
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/