[texbirds] Bird Count: Armand Bayou Nature Center - 4/13/13

  • From: "Andrew Hamlett" <bachwblr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:51:19 -0500

Good Morning,

Saturday, 4/13/13, we will hold our monthly Audubon Bird Count at Armand
Bayou Nature Center. We will meet at 7 a.m. in the front parking lot of the
center. It's April and spring migration is ramping up so we hope to see some
interesting migrants. Current forecast for Saturday looks to be mid-70s with
an easterly wind. Don't forget the bug repellent, just in case.

Hope to see you all there.

Andrew Hamlett

Clear Lake/ Crosby, TX