[texbirds] Baytown Nature Center Bird Count 4/17/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:07:05 -0400 (EDT)

I just wanted to take this time to remind everyone that the bird count at
the Baytown Nature Center will be Wednesday April 17th and we will meet
behind  the Entrance building at 8:00 AM. Entrance to the Center is free to
anyone  helping with the count. Also I am thinking that starting next month I
will start  the walks at 7:00 AM due to the heat.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers  County