[texbirds] Audubon's Warbler in west Austin

  • From: Mikael Behrens <mikaelb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:32:14 -0600

Howdy,

I did my weekly bird survey of Hill Country Conservancy's Nalle Bunny Run
Wildlife Preserve in west Austin this morning. I didn't find any surprises
until I examined some photos I took of a Yellow-rumped Warbler at home. It
turned out to be an Audubon's! Here are my photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikael_behrens/8406400645
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikael_behrens/8407496724

Here's my complete bird list:

And here's more info about the preserve. (Unfortunately there is no public
access.)

http://tinyurl.com/aeo7q2o

Mikael Behrens
Austin