[texbirds] Albino raptor in Navarro County

  • From: Lacey Ogburn <llt01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ListServe TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 20:59:25 -0600

An albino hawk is hanging out along FM 1129 between Hwy. 31 & FM 3041 (Roane
Road).  If you are headed east from Corsicana on Highway 31, turn left on FM
1129 towards Roane. The bird is about 1.9 miles down. Not sure what kind it is,
I'm thinking red-tailed or rough legged. A nearby landowner informed  me that
this is the hawk's 5th winter to be in this area.

Lacey Ogburn
CorsicanaEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at