[texbirds] 4-27-13 WHAT day @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:27:00 -0500

4-27-13 WHAT day @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
I'm sitting here cross-eyed and trying to finish my report.  Byron came for
late birding and did great and just left.
I had 50 Sp in the backyard and Don had 73 species today!  Fantastic birds!!

97 species total
16 species of warblers
Mississippi Kite, Brown-crested Flycatcher, Warbling Vireo, American Crow and
possible Pyrrhuloxia,
Wood Thrush

Orange-crowned, Nashville, Black-throated-green, Black-and-white, WORM-EATING,
HOODED,
GOLDEN-WINGED, KENTUCKY, Yellow-throat, Chat, Tennessee, Yellow, Parula,
Redstart, Yellow-rumped and
Wilson's!!!

Thanks to our great observers and glad we found a couple that hadn't discovered
the backyard and were leaving
and they were treated with very special birds.

Parking will be tight throughout migration, so overflow parking on Old
Wiederstein Rd.  do not block driveway.
I will get to all the email as soon as I can.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS