[TerraForm] Re: default on a select field woes

  • From: Matthew Walker <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terraform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 09:04:55 +1200

Hi Ken,

The debug info didn't appear, but did you try dumping GetJob.CustomerAttn
out on screen?
<cfdump var="#GetJob.CustomerAttn#">
What do you get?

If you are sure that the value matches one of the values in the select box,
then your problem may be that the default is being ignored. The default is
ignored if form.CustomerAttn is already defined -- even if it is empty. Try
<cfdump var="#form#"> just  before the form. View the new form (not one that
has already been submitted). If CustomerAttn is listed, then that's your
problem.

Does that help?

Regards,
Matthew Walker