[TerraForm] default on a select field woes

  • To: <terraform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:41:53 -0600

Hi,

I'm running TerraForm 2.6 and having difficulties getting a default to be
applied on a select input.

Here is my query and the terrafield that I'm using:

<CFQUERY name="CustContacts">
 SELECT ID, Users.FirstName + ' ' + Users.LastName AS ContName FROM Users
WHERE CustomerID = #l_CustomerID#
 ORDER BY ContName
</CFQUERY>

<CF_TERRAFIELD
    name = "CustomerAttn"
    format = "select"
    multiple = "no"
    query = "CustContacts"
    valuecolumn = "ID"
    displaycolumn = "ContName"
    default = "#GetJob.CustomerAttn#" />

The problem that I am having is that I can verify the default value used in
the terrafield is correctly matched up to the
ID in the query, but it always shows the first row of the query, and not the
default.

Here is the debug info:

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, this took 30 seconds to write
and has turned into 4 hours of debug time
and I need to move on. :-)

Thanks!

Ken

-- Type: image/jpeg