[telescoperos] Re: observation

  • From: "Carlos Contreras" <clubcientifico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: telescoperos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:45:43 -0400

Telescoperos Ricardo González
Nuestro portal es //www.freelists.org/webpage/telescoperos

los gringos estan haciendo grupo aparte. No lo hubiera pensado de ti Moira.

pero que les vaya bien

2007/7/11, Moira Evans <moira.evans@xxxxx>:

Dear Claudio

Rodrigo says he cannot be here for the observation with the children of the
PUCV on monday. Do you think, perhaps that you might stay on in Valparaiso
till then? We plan to observe from the roof of the Edificio Gimpert near
the Escuela de Derecho of the UV in Vlapraiso
Justa asking, :-),  its okay if you can´t. We can always postpone till next
Saturday,..:-)
Love
Moira

Si usted desea ser removido de la lista solo accese
//www.freelists.org/list/telescoperos
y seleccione "unsubscribe".

--
Carlos Contreras, presidente
Club Científico de Peñalolén, Santiago, CHILE