[TechAssist] Re: zenith models B27A/Z35X(CA) GX)chassis

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:08:47 -0500

Joel, Agian the only way to your going to find that problem is to scope all
the way to the base of the blue output and see where you loose the blue
signal. Compare that with the red and green signals that are allready there.
One other thing thing that you could check is the 120k res. on the base to
collector of the blue driver which I don,t think thats going to be it. If
say you do have it all the way to the base of the blue and out of the
collector, Then you might check the crt socket!
But I think dusting the dust of the scope and using it will be the answer.

good Luck!
John
Conti,sTV