[TechAssist] zenith models B27A/Z35X(CA) GX)chassis

  • From: "jo-rope@xxxxxxxx" <jo-rope@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:21:36 GMT

Eny authorizied Zenith dealers that can tell me about the "No Blue" situation
each of these chassis ?on the 27 inch the chassis is 9-2109 and on the 35 inch
it,s a 9-1813 board.I have changed the V-processor +the output,s (Q4.5.6.) as
well as blue out on CRT board .as well as the resistors. now has these boards a
history of no blue? or have I missed a proceedure!   Thank you..
Joel Sanford
DBA Speedy Electtronics
chicago Illinois