[TechAssist] Re: zenith SE2735 Digital No sound

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:59:58 +0000

It has been a while since I've seen any of this series but, if I rember
correctly there was a tendacy for the filters on the audio board to fail and
burnout the outputs or the speakers can short and cause damage.... was
somewhat difficut to work with due to the way the set was constructed

Peter
Tucson radio