[TechAssist] Re: wards g1 console

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 14:32:01 -0700

Because this shop does not charge for an estimate, I was getting some old
consoles brought it where the customer really had no intention of having
it repaired.  They just wanted to get rid of it.  I stopped that by
requiring a $25.00 deposit on consoles.  If they decline the estimate,
they have two business days to pick up the TV or forfeit their deposit.

That took care of THAT problem, but not much I know to do about the
"gifts" left on your doorstep.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway