[TechAssist] Re: vs7004r mitsubishi shutdown

  • From: "Rochester TV" <rochester.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:57:57 -0600

Check pin 5 of ic502 for 22.5vdc, if lo change d513 (#264p2440302.)
Check for 20.3vdc at base of Q503, if high look for leaky d511 and d512 off
pin 13 of flyback(#264p045040)
If they are not leaky replace flyback t503 #334p191010
You can change c920 10uf@100vdc off t902 in p/s for it is high failure.
Jeff O'Connor
Rochester TV & Radio
419 Adams Street
Rochester,PA 15074
724-775-7123
rochester.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Specializing in Big Screen's" since 1990