[TechAssist] vs7004r mitsubishi shutdown

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:52:04 -0500

I went to a 70 inch mitsubishi tv set. model is vs7004r. I replaced power
supply caps and vertical caps plus the vert ic also the ic900 regulator .It
still shutsdown I hear high voltage and the power supply goes to about 90 volts
before it shutsdown. I want to defeat the failsafe to see why its shutting
down. I dont have a schematic can someone please send me a print on the
deflection circuit and the vert. to see why is it shutting down? Or maybe give
me some pointers on how to troubleshoot this tv set. I have to fix it in the
house because its too big. any help will be greatly appreciated
thank you
Pete

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl