[TechAssist] update2 Toshiba TV/DVD/VC Rmodel MW24FM1 no vertical or sound after storm

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:29:40 -0400

Installed the jungle IC601 (tb1253AN), and same exact trouble. No vert,
no sound.
I found on the top deflection board, an open resistor R412 (68 ohm 1w)
but it's in the H. output/yoke ckt. (D405,C402,R412,L403,etc) I replaced
it, no change.
Trouble is, do anything on the main board where the jungle was replaced
and have to "filet" the whole damn thing!.I then changed the vert output
IC401 (LA78041) with no help. Any suggestions?
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)