[TechAssist] Re: second request, Zenith SMP noise SJ2504

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:21:07 -0400

Larry,
         If that's a model SS2504 with a 9-1130 module.. You should post the
module number you probably would get more replys.. I would check/replace the
100uf and the 22mf in the SMPS for starters. Normally the caps it the P/S
will take care of this problem.. Did you check/replace caps in the stand by
circuits?  Also check the beads some times these will cause noise..If you
need a SMPS transformer i  have one in a junk set, but don't think that's
your problem.
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx