[TechAssist] Re: philips magnavox model # TS2754 C101 Need part ID

  • From: jose aviles <javiles929@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:20:13 -0700

Bob

I check R420,R445 and D445 but they all check good. R420 is 1OHM and R445
also. What i have not check yet is the vertical IC(IC500) I will ring the
flyback before replacing all of this parts. Now i was told that D409 crosses
to an NTE 580 but i`m not sure. The # on D445 is identical to D409(PH 33J)
and is a glass type diode and not like the NTE580. Do you have an schematic
or any one on the list. Is Sam # 3965. I will appreciated.

Thanks to all and God Bless you

Jose
Aviles Computer & TV repairs
508 Bingaman St