[TechAssist] parts for go-video dual vcr model gv-6060

  • From: Ernie - Valley TV & Stereo <valleytv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:24:12 -0700

We ordered a part from Go Video, but no longer available
The suggested replacing the whole deck assembly minus the
cylinder assembly at our cost of US $150.00 each + shipping.

I don't know what the part is called, but it consists of 2 gears
(one black, one white) mounted together on a swivel assembly, and
acts as a clutch and has to do with eject function.
The part is ref. # 123. we need 2 of these. I don't have a part number.
Anybody know where we can obtain this part - Manufacturer ?
Does anyone have a service manual with parts blow up and parts list?
TIA, Ernie

Ernie Niessen
Valley TV & Stereo
9401 Fletcher St.