[TechAssist] Re: Lookin for a print on Fisher CA-870A stereo amp.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:18:27 -0500

I have a well worn CA-870 manual but don't have a CA-870A manual. The
last time I pulled one of these old Fisher manuals to help someone it
turned out we were looking at two different Fisher units with the same
model number. Any chance you can name some of the IC's so I'll know if
this is the same before going any further with it?
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana