[TechAssist] Re: panasonic tv mod:- CT32G22: chassis:-ANPEDP282:- Dead

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:22:15 -0500

VCC pin on IC001 is 22 and should be 5 volts, also pin 61 VDD. Q002 and
Q003 is the 5 volt regulator circuit, regulated from 12 volt standby.
The 8 volts you have on the relay should be 12 volts standby developed
from the standby transformer T001 and D001, C022 470uf/16v is the 12
volt standby filter. Sounds like something is loading both the 12V and
the 5V. Need more info just ask. The manual I am looking at is not exact
but any variations should be minor.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics