[TechAssist] old camcorder part needed

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gizmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:22:04 EDT

Hi all.
I have a customers Sears 934.5374695 cfull size camcorder in the shop. It was
dropped and the board under the lens assy has a nasty crack in it.This is the
board that has the switches for auto focus and man\auto focus. I hope someone
there knows the manufactor of it and has a junker laying around. It's her
parents unit that she borrowed so she REALLY wants it fixed.
Numbers in the board are as follows,
HTK-12V
150879
This board has 10 small pots, 2 packs of 5, for adjusting the ccd and 5
daughter boards. If someone thinks they might hace a board I could send i
picture
to compare it.
Thank in advance
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T./C.A.
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
Bondedtv.com
We have over 8,000 tubes listed on the website
Web hosting at only $50.00 per year at BondedHost.com