[TechAssist] Re: need universal remote for visually impaired

  • From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:47:59 -0500

This certainly not a Remote you would want to reccomend to someone thst is
visually impaired, and Senior..I presume.
May want to do a Seach at Institute for the Blind, or here in Canada it
CNIB. There may be specialized items for this sort of thing, and somtimes
are subsidized.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada