[TechAssist] Re: mail

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:38:29 -0400

Well, I'm not trying to be rude, but these free-mail accounts are OK for
playing, but what shop cannot afford a "real" ISP based email acct.?
What's the damage? twenty bucks a month?
If I didn't use Road Runner cable wide band, I would at least use a
legit isp mail service that can screen most of the dreg before it hits
me, or others associated with  my daily work. Road Runner is always
sending me a mail alert that they stopped, or filtered a virus from the
email I got. Well worth it. If an on line store or DVD ordering site
needs to confirm via email, give them a Hotmail, or Juno addy.
For your "bread and butter", use something better.
my two cents, hope i didn't ruffle anyones feathers.
phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)