[TechAssist] Mail and ecconomy

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:43:00 -0400

I dunno, Phil

Seems that allot of guys are crying in their beer lately.
The new products are all throw- away prices. So much so, that I'm having
trouble selling cheap used TV's in a city!
That's a new 'negative development" on our homefront.
Unless a shop does mostly high-end products 32+ , including DLP, LCD, and
plasma, there's no reason to keep the doors open.
I wonder if Adolf had any luck selling his shop?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550