[TechAssist] Re: election day

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:54:34 -0400

Clinton promised health care to all when he was running the first
time(Hillarys project) remember that?  He had 8 years and during his time
he cut benefits for social security health care hmmmm, so if Clinton could
not do it in 8 what makes you think  that liar Kerry will do it? Just a
thought.

Clinton was in office, I had a nice house, a good job with many benefits,
health insurance and even 2 vacation homes. In short, things were good.

> Since President Bush has been in office, I have lost my job and my health
insurance. I have also lost 2 sons in Iraq.
> To add insult to injury I am now homeless and have lost everything I once
had.  I and we must be willing to do whatever John Kerry asks us to do.

-