[TechAssist] Re: ctc169js6 model # G31750WKA

  • From: "Perry Hill Electronics Service" <phes1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:20:40 -0700

We have several possible causes listed. Capacitors C4401, C4402, C4403
and CR4402. Other parts can cause width problems in this chassis but
we've found these to be the most common. Values of the caps can be
different from one production run to the next. Need to have the exact
parts list for this model or double-check the print on the caps
themselves. Oh yeah, 143v on this set is an acceptable regulated B+.

Mark Wentowski
Perry Hill Electronics Service
3836 Harrison Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109