[TechAssist] Re: ES&T Magazine Subscription

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:05:53 -0700

Unfortunately I do not believe that there is a suitable magazine as a
replacement.  I do remember a CET type magazine that came out quarterly as
well as the NESDA Magazine and those appear to be top notched.
I am sure that there is going to be soon a similar type ES&T type of format
or magazine that will be on the internet.

Perhaps even this email group may have some members that will want to do
something like that.  This group (Techassist) certainly has the type of
people that communicate well and are able to train and explain the types of
circuits.  This group of people along with a few other repair lists does
have if not ALL the abilities, technical know how and skills for most
anything electronic including the computer realm.

A person would be foolish to bet against this 'list'.
My two bits
Bill Sorensen
New Life Video & Audio
billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx