[TechAssist] Re: combo cross reference, and need part cross--ID

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:03:29 -0500

John, if this is an Excel file why not just post it to the members area for
anyone to download? The Excel viewer can be downloaded free by anyone from
Microsoft here: http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx
so why go to the trouble of printing it, faxing it to someone who can then
scan it to .pdf so it can be read with Acrobat Reader?
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815