[TechAssist] combo cross reference, and need part cross--ID

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:55:25 -0600

need part id cross on mode switch for sylvania SSC092.  I have the funai part
number SSR0106KB001  or   SSR0106U3001.  I would like the NAP number.
Thanks to John Mielke for the cross reference of combos you faxed to me.  It is
far far more then I have had up to this point.  For everyone else.  John and I
had briefly discussed transferring his notes to a digital form.  They are
somewhat extensive, and based on that I will attempt to "digitize" in the near
future and upload them to the members area.  If someone else is more proficient
at this (probably everyone)  I would be more than willing to foreward his notes
to you via fax.  If interested, e-mail me off list
Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121