[TechAssist] Re: broken core

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:17:38 -0600

Russ,

I would suggest using RTV (silicone rubber).  I see others suggested hot
glue.  While I have no problem with that, I find silicone better as an
adhesive that hot glue.  It also does better at getting into the cracks
to keep the core from "singing."

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway