[TechAssist] Re: access service menu panasonic PVM2767

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:57:18 -0800

Enter and exit the service mode by pressing the Stop, Play and Volume down
buttons on the
unit together for more than 5 seconds, with no cassette inserted.

If this doesn't work, try pressing the Stop, FF and Volume down buttons on the
unit together
for more than 5 seconds, with no cassette inserted.
To Exit service mode and Save, Press Power

William Rayburn, CET
Premium Technologies
PO Box 442
Long Beach, WA. 98631