[TechAssist] access service menu panasonic PVM2767

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:42:36 -0500

Can someone tell me how to access the service menu on this tvcr unit? Set came
in dead with short in rect cir, once repaired vert scan is reduced by about
inch and a half top and bottom.  There is no vert distortion in picture scan
and I replaced the vert ic and checked all caps in the cir and all volts look
good.  Believe this is a service adjustment.  Any help appreciated. Terry

Terry J Hutchison
T&G TV Repair
Kingsland GA.
sony1@xxxxxxxx