[TechAssist] Re: Zenith technician: this is precious!

  • From: John Myers <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:43:58 -0700 (PDT)

Eric, I think all open lines have to be terminated?
I would reccomend a quarter inch bolt. :-)

Where the heck is Kip when we need him?

 Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601
Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Phil what do you do with that black wire with the 2 prongs on the end
I cant find what it connects to.Forgot to say this wire comes out the
back of the tv set..Thanks for any help.

Eric
E M Electronics
59 Wights Rd
Deer Lake NL