[TechAssist] Zenith technician: this is precious!

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:54:45 -0400

I came across this site while Googling for some Zenith help to our
forum member,you just have to read this. Future techs of America?
read on:
http://www.diybanter.com/q-t_120652-Zenith-Projection-TV-Heaters.html

I inherited a Zenith PV5263RK that has sound and no video. I read a
post to check the heaters. How do I check to see if the heaters are
lit. Is this a visual inspection? What do the heaters look like?

If there is a newsgroup that is better suited for such a question,
please let me know.

Thanks

TV Model PV5263RK

kip