[TechAssist] Re: Zenith flyback --need sub info

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:33:21 -0400

Tom,
        You did not say if the set works or if you have voltage on collector
of HOT....  Set's can work and squeal...What is the voltage at the collector
of the horizontal output? If its around +130 V probably the transformer...
If low or none you have bad output transistor or a power supply problem...I
have a junk module {9-1119-2} with a 95-4203..BTW.. I have had no luck with
Zenith replacement transformers on the Z and A lines.. But your model is way
older so I don't know..

 Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx