[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z36H32D (9-1818) CX3231 value needed

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:13:42 -0400

This was just on the forum,it may apply:
Pasted:
"Lynn C. Hedspeth, CET wrote:

I would like to thank those who replied to my request for these
parts values yesterday. I received the reply below from Zenith
late yesterday with the information needed. I decided to reply
to the lists instead of individually, because a high number of replies
listed them as 560pf caps. I think the mistake is that the parts list
only lists a 560pf, but if you check the legend at the top, there are
only
25" and 27" modules listed. No parts are listed in the OEM zenith
manuals for 32" and 36" models at lest in the GB chassis models.
A very easy mistake to overlook. Anyhow straight from Zenith
the caps in a A32B41W are 1000pf 2KV. Copied message from
Zenith below.

Thanks again for all that replied.
Lynn Hedspeth, CET "
HTH,
'Phil Bader

Dave Huston wrote:

>Zenith Z36H32D (9-1818) CX3231 value needed. Charred beyond recognition.
>Help appreciated.
>
>Dave Huston
>Huston TV & Electronics
>2846 Marion-Cardington Rd.E.
>Marion,Oh 43302-8919
>Phone/Fax: 740-389-5726
>email: HustonTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx