[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z35H86M no picture

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:05:12 -0400

Wasn't that the common issues with the Zeniths with bad tuners?
(175-2721?) Tuner loaded the 5V buss, or data lines, no picture or
sound,black screen,had HV, had OSD. Unsolder and remove tuner, power up,
select line input, try a video input source (DVD) and get a
picture/sound. Just a guess...
Phil Bader

al m wrote:

>I haven't seen this yet but customer says he has on screen display but no
>picture. Does anyone have a manual or a tip on this. The set is a monster
>and I don't want to have to bring it in.
>Al Marquardt
>ampm@xxxxxxx
>Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
>206 W Main
>Girardville Pa. 17935

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx