[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SE2517P Chassis 9-707 No audio. Need schematic.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:14:45 -0800 (PST)

     Thanks Russ I have the schematic I went to the St.Louis library and copied
it off a Sam?s.
       It?s been playing fine for about 15 hours now with the diodes lifted.
Hell I?m going to leave it that way. Must be some extra quality that Zenith put
in before the name went on.
      You could be right about the diodes being leaky, we change that cap even
thou it ERS?d good and it didn?t help.
  Jerry
  Alpha 21 Electronics
  1840 State St.