[TechAssist] Zenith Projo Model IQC60H94\Update on convergence problem.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 1980 16:22:45 -0700

I went ahead and replaced the 2 stk's and RK62.I used a 1.5 ohm\1w in
its place.Was completely burned up.Now ,the pix is not bowed at the top
and bottom but  the green is still off.I pushed the digital button in
front and adjusted the cross pattern and it will adjust ok in the middle
but when I bring up the overall pix,the green is way off.If some one has
the manual for this set,can you send me a pdf file of the convergence
ckt and the convergence setup instructions.I may have to get into the
service menu and do some alignments.Thanks for your help and tips.
Mando
AZ