[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVR4660VK Pix is bowed equally on top, bottom, and sides, and convergence is bad.

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:39:46 -0400

LeRoy,
Look on your Tech Repair CD for 9-1690.
Zenith\9-1690\Pincushion problem after Smps module replaced\\\\Registration
module 9-1690-01: Often fails
in conjunction with smps.Stk392-110 (2) and (4) 1 ohm 1 w resistors
required\\\\\\\\

If those resistors are smoked, replace the STK's.
If not, there is a surface mount resistors R4151M(I think), near the connector
to the large signal board
that opens.
Rule of thumb, if any of the one ohm resistors are open, replace the IC's.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113