[TechAssist] Re: Zenith 9-1302-02 Filament Path Needed

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:29:20 -0500

Hi Jeff,
        I just had the same problem last week mine was intermitting filaments I
ended up removing the stand up (Daughter board) from the main 9-1302-4 I
used a fiberglass pencil brush cleaned all the connections on the daughter
board and on the connection to the main board resoldered everything! and it
worked fine. On mine I couldn't fined anything that really looked bad but
that is were my problem was.
I will look for you when I get to the shop to see if I have a print of that
board for you.

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201