[TechAssist] What's the preferred PTV for me to buy?

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:44:09 -0500

I know this is a wide area, but for the ASC's and others who see more of
these newer projection TVs, if you were purchasing one for your own use
(in the 50-55 inch range) and money WAS an object, what would be your
choice?
Consider not only price but quality, servicing, repair incedence (in the
shop more than at home), etc.
Factor all this in, throw me some makes/models.
Wifey is cruising around Circuit City!
Argh.
Our old PTV325 maggie is working but the CRTs are getting a bit low.
Phil Bader
--
Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)