[TechAssist] Re: What is the latest

  • From: "J. Knoll" <jaystv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:50:44 -0400

Wayne,
   I spoke with Doug yesterday for the first time since the accident .
They moved him to a regular room. His spirits are as good as can be
expected. Apparently they have "rebuilt" his elbow and only time will
tell if he ever uses his right hand again. Sandra called me last night
and said they were giving him two more units of blood so I don't know
if he is still loosing it or what. Sandra also said that it was very
difficult to get straight answers out of the doctors.
  I guess the safety mechanism on the riding mower had been bypassed
at some point. When Doug feels better I will ask him if he wants me to
send a letter to the group for him.
Thanks for caring =20
Jay

On 6/6/05, Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good morning:
> What is the latest info about Doug Keller?
>=20
> Wayne Vanaman
> Omega Electronics
> 6904 W Fairfield Dr
> Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310
>=20
> Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> WWW.PensacolaTVRepair.Com
>=20
> 850-456-5995 voice
> 850-458-6369 fax
----
> Appliance Repair List: http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/chatjoin.htm=
#app
>=20

--=20
J. Knoll  TechAssist Monitor
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301
www.tech-assist.org www.techassist.net=20
PS:
 If replying to this email, please include all previous correspondence.=20
 It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank You!!!