[TechAssist] Re: What is the latest

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:33:10 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the updates on Doug.

I will be sending another check today.

May God Bless

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
jaystv@xxxxxxxxx(J.=A0Knoll) Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2005, 9:50am (CDT+1) To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: What is the latest
Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wayne,
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I spoke with Doug yesterday for the first time since
the accident . They moved him to a regular room. His spirits are as good
as can be expected. Apparently they have "rebuilt" his elbow and only
time will tell if he ever uses his right hand again. Sandra called me
last night and said they were giving him two more units of blood so I
don't know if he is still loosing it or what. Sandra also said that it
was very difficult to get straight answers out of the doctors.
=A0=A0=A0=A0I guess the safety mechanism on the riding mower had been
bypassed at some point. When Doug feels better I will ask him if he
wants me to send a letter to the group for him.
Thanks for caring =3D20

Jay

On 6/6/05, Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good morning:

=A0=A0What is the latest info about Doug Keller? =3D20

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl. 32506-3310
=3D20
=A0Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
=A0WWW.PensacolaTVRepair.Com
=3D20
=A0850-456-5995 voice
=A0850-458-6369 fax
----
J. Knoll TechAssist Monitor
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301
www.tech-assist.org www.techassist.net=3D20
PS:
=A0=A0If replying to this email, please include all previous
correspondence.=3D20 It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank=

You!!!