[TechAssist] What do do with Fwd: Daewoo television sugestions ????

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:51:05 +0000

See included
    looks like one of these private internet do it youselfers I guess. The
last 2 of these daewoo set I had I did not deam worthwile as  most customers
squeel at the repair estimate since these sets were cheep. I suspect he
probabbly lost the FBT and this set is not one to turn a layman loose on
with all of the feedback interdependace .  ... any sugestions or should I
just ignore it? I've allways found Daewoo a pain to get parts out of and
service info for the CN-011 I don't even have.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: Thumme Craig <slash61@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Daewoo television
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:57:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter,

My name is Craig. I was wondering if you could give me some help. I have a
Daewoo 25inch television, Model# DTQ-25S3FC, Chassis # CN-011. I have been
looking around
the web to try and get some help on this and I seen that you posted a
question about this
chassis about a year ago but it doesn't say what the problem was. The
problem I am having is the set is dead, fuse is ok, all fusible resistors
are ok, the collector of the horizontal output transistor reads about 23v. I
have no info. on this set. Can you also
tell me where I can get a schematic and where can I order whatever parts you
think I may need. I am not a service center, so I need a place that will
sell to a private person. I've also
seen on a couple of sites, references made to Daewoo service bulletins for
this problem.
Could you tell me where I could get a copy of those. Any help you could give
me on this
problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

                   C.T.

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org