[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CS35701R Sound goes low after 5 minutes(No Sound)

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:41:16 -0400

This set looses sound gradually after about 5 to 10 minutes. I have just
started working on it, so I'm not sure if we are talking just Tuner
sound....Will try hooking up External in the morning, and go into it a
little deeper. Just posted this tonight, in case it rings a bell for anyone.
Have checked Winstips and Jeff's Database, no mention for sound trouble, on
this model.

TIA

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics