[TechAssist] Re: Two units, same problem- FIXED

  • From: Tvcr9@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:29:22 EDT

Thanks to all who responded.  The problem was indeed as most suggested:  weak
signal going to the tuner.  I did some re-wiring lately and the cable going
to my bench is coming from a splitter.  To other TVs, this did not make any
difference.  But for some, especially combo
units, it did make a difference.  It appears that a certain signal strength
is required for the switching action to take place between TV and Video.

Bill

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.