[TechAssist] Re: *Two of us need help*Sanyo DS27630 shorting horz output

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:40:16 -0500

Jeff & Shaun,

Just fixed a Fisher PC3527 with a similar problem to at least Jeff.
Found a couple of bad caps in hor drive ckt bad (including C428 a@160),
but still horizontal frequency way off.  Fix was C401, 22ufd, 16v cap.
Could see how this would take out the HOT.

HTH,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Sun, 12 May 2002 11:13:00 -0400 "Tech Repair CD support"
<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Shaun
> I really would like to know what you find out.. I have a similar
> set, same parts
> gone, but it looks like horizontal freq is way off and I get a
> buzzing from the
> PCB. Replaced the 1µ cap, worked a few hours just fine and hor freq
> and buzzing is
> back. I probably haven't left it on long enough to take the HOT out
> again.
> I hope we get these fixed.
> Jeff
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Intrepid Video & Electronics
> 501 Luther Rd
> Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
> Be careful of your thoughts.
> They may become your words any moment.
> Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and
> more.
> Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
> $49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
> www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!