[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba PTV - 50HX70 Red convergence flickers in and out.

  • From: "LeRoy L. Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:28:41 -0700

What black jumpers, and on which board, Leonard ?
I only see one black jumper on the componant side of the board where the
convergence amps are mounted, and it's OK.
I can't scope it, cause I'm trying to repair it in the home.

LeRoy
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main Street
Centerfield, Utah 84622-0087
Phone/Fax: 435-528-3822
Mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

"  Some days are Diamonds,...somedays are " Stones ".